I'm looking for

Hammond Law Group, LLC

Hammond Law Group, LLC logo
812 Huron Rd E #290 , Cleveland- 44115
Ohio , United States  United States
Today (Tuesday) Open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Hammond Law Group, LLC - Cleveland

Hammond Law Group is a nationwide law firm and has provided effective solutions for both corporate and individual based immigration matters for over twenty years. An effective and knowledgeable Cleveland immigration lawyer, Philip Eichorn is the partner in charge of the Cleveland branch office. Please give him and his team a call at 216-970-7102 and find out how we can help you! Visit us: eichorn-law.com

Business Operation Hours
Monday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Additional Information

At the immigration law firm of Hammond Law Group, LLC, we believe in the promise of America as a nation of immigrants — and just as strongly, we believe in the right of every person in this country to live free from violence. Several different types of visas are available for women, men and children who are victims of domestic violence or of the trafficking trade.

Whether you are currently living with your abuser or are facing deportation proceedings because you have left the abusive relationship, let us explain your options and help you decide how to proceed. We have offices in Cleveland and Columbus. We represent clients all over the country and across the world. Send an e-mail to talk to an experienced lawyer about VAWA visas or visas for victims of human trafficking.

For many people who come to this country in pursuit of the American dream, attaining permanent residence (the “green card”) is a crucial first step on the path to becoming a citizen. To become a permanent resident, foreigners must first get an “immigrant visa” petition. This visa petition can be based on either family or employment. Then, after the visa petition is approved, the person can file to adjust their status (if they are in the U.S. and are eligible) or go through the U.S. consulate abroad (if they are outside the U.S. or they are in the U.S. and are not eligible to adjust status).

Product and Services

Cleveland Immigration Lawyer U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents may petition for their foreign national spouses to either come to the U.S. with appropriate immigration status or, if their spouse is already here, to adjust their status. U.S. citizens may apply for fiancé or fiancée visas before they marry.

The United States allows citizens and legal permanent residents to sponsor family members for immigrant visas or so-called "green cards." Although the process may seem straightforward, there are pitfalls and roadblocks in family-based immigration. The best way to avoid them is by seeking help from an experienced family-based visa immigration attorney.

Please contact my law office, Hammond Law Group, LLC, today to learn what I can do to help you and your family. We have helped hundreds of individuals throughout the United States and around the world obtain visas for their spouses, parents, children, siblings and fiancés. With strategically placed offices in Cleveland, and Columbus, we are capable of responding to and quickly resolving complex family-based immigration issues in Ohio and throughout the U.S.

Languages Spoken


Payment Options

Visa,Master Card,Cash,Check

Write a Review For Hammond Law Group, LLC

Rating :
* Review Title

* Review