Traffic Direct provides a range of traffic management services to their customers,
• Our fleet includes the latest technology utilising wireless radio lights and full
automatic wireless stop/go boards.
• Static and mobile lane closures on dual carriageways or motorways.
• Diversion route planning and installation.
• Supply of fully trained Traffic Safety Officers.
• Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders and Road space applications.
• Drawing and planning service.
• 24 hour call out service.
Slot and Loop Cutting Department
The company has in its fleet four high quality specialist built 18T slotcutting vehicles (pictured) equipped to the highest standard for highway works
• High visibility signing and beacons
• Heated living quarters with shower, toilet and hot/cold running water
• Reversing camera
• Tracking system
• 8.5 KVR generator
• Sufficient water supply and pumping apparatus
• Purpose built-in bitumen boiler and housing
Traffic Direct offers national Civil Engineering coverage across all market sectors.
We are a forward thinking company with traditional values, dedicated to delivering the highest quality, safety and technical expertise.
These attributes have given Traffic Direct a reputation for being an ideal long-term partner to both private and public sectors and as such Traffic Direct are registered contractors with highways authorities, local authorities, housing associations and many private sector clients.
Specialist Enforcement Camera Markings
Traffic Direct has a wealth of experience in the camera enforcement industry and has been installing secondary check markings for many years.
We have established close partnerships with the majority of speed and red light camera manufacturers, thus gaining expertise of ensuring the importance of the accurate layout and application of lining materials.